Saya aims at providing education and basic health services to those with little access to rights promised under the UN Declaration of Human Rights i.e. right to social security vide article 22 and right to education vide article 26. In order to fulfil these needs Saya runs a:
- Saya has grown to become a high school.
- It has two fully functional school buildings and a sports ground.
- The school provides free education, uniforms and books. Parents are encouraged to pay a modest fee, when possible and a token amount for the uniforms and shoes.
- Food is provided on a fortnightly basis and
- School trips are organized to broaden the horizon of the children.
- Volunteer doctors provide health services to the students, their parents and people of the local community.
- Medical camps are organized frequently.